Dr. Vaneet Parmar har rich 13+ years of experience in Neonatology and Pediatrics. He has done MBBS, MD from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak and PGPN (Post Graduate in Pediatric Nutrition) from Boston University.
MBBS | MD | PGPN
- Resuscitated a case of Ectopia Cordis in 2005
- Regular Guest Paediatrician on NDTV weekly program “Bringing Up Babies”
- Member of Evacuation team in Asia Medical assistance –evacuation of paediatric patients
- Paediatric expert for My City4 kids and Parentune.
- “Clinical Microbiological and radiological profile of patients of EMPYEMA in Paediatrics and their outcome.”Thesis (under the supervision of DR.SanjeevNanda, Associate Professor ,Department of Paediatrics)for M.D submitted to and accepted by Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Presented departmental seminars and journal reviews
- Rotation through all clinical departments including 3 months posting at Primary Health Centre.
ASSOCIATION / MEMBERSHIP
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian Academy of Pediatric