She has worked as an Additional director & academic coordinator in the Department of Minimal and Natural Access Gynae , Gynae Cancer Surgery & Obstetrics for last five years at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj.
she has sixteen years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology including postgraduate training, 3 years of Senior Residency from Maulana Azad Medical College. 3.5 years work experience in max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
She is trained and experienced in advanced Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. she is well trained in vaginal and Gynaecological cancer surgeries and dealing with evidence-based management of all simple and complex cases and high-risk obstetrics. Other areas of my interest are high-risk obstetrics, Urogynaecology, surgical management of infertility, endometriosis, adolescent and menopausal problems. she has done training in Gynae Oncology from Kidwai Institute of Oncology, Bangalore, RCOG-NZ Ethicon Fellowship in basic endoscopy, Advanced training in ART from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
she has participated as faculty in multiple endoscopic, vaginal and Gynae Oncology workshops and courses.she is faculty for Gynaecological endoscopy courses at Ethicon Institute of surgical education. she is a trainer in RCOG NZ hands-on Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy workshops at Fortis Flt Lt RajanDhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj. she has been honorary secretary of AOGD in 2014-15, chairperson of Endometriosis committee of AOGD 2015-17, Member of Gynaecological Oncology committee of FOGSI 2015-17, member of Endometriosis committee of FOGSI, Executive member of Endoscopy committee of AOGD since four years. she is faculty in part 2 MRCOG courses and executive committee member of Delhi Gynae Endoscopic Society. she have participated and won in multiple papers and poster presentations at national and state conferences. she has co-authored many books and written many articles in Journals and newspapers. she have been awarded MRCOG in Nov 2015 & FICOG in January 2016.
M.B.B.S | MD (Obs. & Gyne.) | MRCOG | FICOG
- From 15th March 2011 till date: Working as Additional director & academic coordinator, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Fortis Healthcare, Vasant Kunj
- From 15th March 2011 till November 2016: Worked as Senior Consultant, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Fortis Healthcare, Vasant Kunj
- From 2007 to March 2011 : Worked as Attending Consultant at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi.
- From 2004 to 2007: Worked as Senior Resident (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Awards, Prizes and invited lectures
- Panelist in“ Management of endometrial hyperplasia and early-stage endometrial cancer- case based discussion” during Gynae Oncology update CME organized by FOGSI oncology & TT committee & AOGD oncology committee on 3rd January 2016, Juniper Hall, India Habitat Cantre, New Delhi
- Invited lecture “ unusual case presentation of endometriosis” on 26th September 2016 in Hotel Park Plaza, Ludhiana.
- PanelistinPre-congress workshop on “ PCOS from menarche to menopause- interesting case based discussion” during 22nd International Federation of fertility societies(IFFS) world congress 2016 on 22nd September 2016 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida, UP
- Panelist in endometriosis workshop during AICOG 2017 on treating tricky cases of endometriosis at Ahmadabad on 26th January 2017.
- Invited lecture“ Laparoscopic management of adnexal masses in “ Invited video session on endoscopy” in 38thannual conference of AOGD 2016 on 12th November 2016 at Hotel Ashok, New Delhi
- Paper presentation “ Experience with transvaginal hydrolaparoscopy in assessing adnexal masses” in Annual conference of Delhi Gynae Endoscopy Society ENDOFERT-2016 on 7th August 2016 at Jawahar Lal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi- Won 1st Prize.
- Presented video on Laparoscopic adhesiolysis in “ Invited video session on endoscopy” in annual conference of Delhi Gynae endoscopy society ENDOFERT-2016 on 7th August 2016 at Jawahar Lal Nehru Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Invited lecture “Antiangiogenic drugs in endometriosis” during National Conference of FOGSI Endometriosis Committee- ENDOMETCON in Trichy on 23rd July 2016
- Invited as Faculty in the Annual Conference of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopists Society; FENIX-2015, Women-Fertility and Beyond: Inception to Xcellence on 29th -30th August,2015 and Pre Conference workshop on 28th August 2015 at JLN Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.””
- Distinguished Service Award “Delhi Medical Association at Delhi Medical Association 57th Annual Delhi State Medical conference at Hotel Ashok, New Delhi 11th January 2015 by Delhi medical association (DMA)
- Paper presentation on “ Laparoscopic myomectomy according to the site, size and number of myomas in Annual conference of FOGSI at Patna in 2014- Won Dr Siuli Ruthra prize in best paper in Endoscopy category.
- Paper presentation on “Tailoring Laparoscopic myomectomy techniques” in Annual conference Delhi Gynae Endoscopy Society held at India Habitat Centre on 4th August 2013- Won 1st prize.
- Free Videos at Pre-Conference Endolearning Video workshop at AICC-RCOG NZ on 2nd sept 2011.
-Won Gold medal “Hysteroscopic inspection of cervix as an alternative to colposcopy in assessment of lower genital tract lesions ” in Hysteroscopy session
- Invited lecture on” role of laparoscopy in malignancy” in Pre-conference Gynae Oncology workshop which was organized as Preconference event before Annual conference of AOGD on 16th November 2012
- Invited lecture “hysteroscopy in Asherman’s syndrome” in Pre-conference Gynae endoscopy workshop which was organized as Preconference event before Annual conference of AOGD on 16th November 2012
- Invited lecture “cervical anatomy” in Pre-conference Colposcopy course and hands-on workshop before the Annual Conference of AICC-RCOG NZ on 28th and 29th August 2013
- Invited lecture” Thromboprophylaxis in Gynaecological Oncology” in Post-conference Gynaecological Oncology workshop before the Annual Conference of AICC-RCOG NZ on 2nd september 2013.
- Invited for debate – For ” Supracervical Hysterectomy- Trendy unproven Fad” in Annual Conference of Indian Association of Gynaecologists Endoscopists on 31st August, 2014 at Hotel Grand Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Invited lecture “Assessing the risk and management guidelines in adnexal masses” in a Gynaecological meet at Max hospital, Saket on 20th September 2015.
- Invited to conduct the one day Department Academic CME at Gwalior on 24th April 2011 by the Gwalior Obstetric & Gynaecological Society
- Faculty at North Zone Yuva FOGSI 2014 from11th to 13th April organized by Faridabad Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society (FOGS). Video on Rare Presentation of Endometriosis- hemorrhagic ascitis
- Faculty MRCOG part 2 courses
- Organized Endometriosis workshop as a Pre-Conference event at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 30th October 2015
- Honorary Secretary of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi(AOGD) 2014-15
- Chairperson of Endometriosis committee of AOGD 2015-17
- Executive member of Endometriosis committee of FOGSI
- Member of Gynaecological oncology committee of FOGSI 2014-16
- Member of Endoscopy committee of AOGD 2011-17
- Executive committee member of Delhi Gynae Endoscopic society 2016-18
- Coordinates hands-on monthly Hysteroscopy Workshop since 25th April 2012 at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj; and Laparoscopy workshops from May 2012.
- Organizing secretary for Pre-Congress Workshopin11th World Congress & 19th Indian Conference in “Reproductive &Child Health” Enhancing Endoscopic Skills- An unedited video show on 14thsept 2012.at India Habitat Centre
- Organising secretary in Pre-conference Endolearning Video workshop at the Annual Conference of AICC-RCOG NZ on 2nd& 3rd September 2011
- Organising secretary in Pre-conference Colposcopy course and hands-on workshop in the Annual Conference of AICC-RCOG NZ on 28th and 29th August 2013
- Organising secretary in Post-conference Gynaecological workshop at the Annual Conference of AICC-RCOG NZ on 2nd September 2013
- Organising secretary in Pre-conference Natural access vaginal and endoscopy workshop at the Annual Conference of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists on 20th September 2013.
- One of team members in establishing the department of gynaecology at Fortis Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Organized monthly clinical meetings of AOGD 2014-15