Gastroenterologist in gurgaon
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan (Gastroenterologist in gurgaon) had done DM in Gastroenterology from the prestigious institute AIIMS ,NEW Delhi.He has vast experience in treating various complicated diseases like liver ,biliopancreatic and many intestinal diseases.He is master in doing various diagnostic ,therapeutic and advanced endoscopic procedure like ERCP and EUS.He was also involved in various academic activities ,research work and published multiple papers in national and international journals.He had presented various research works in many national and international conferences. Before joining W –PRATIKSHA Hospital ,he was associated with PGI ,Chandigarh, Apollo Hospital ,New Delhi,Jaypee hospital ,Noida and Artemis Hospital,Gurgaon.
MBBS | MD | DM (AIIMS, New Delhi)
Area of Interest
Liver transplant and Endoscopic Ultrasound
Award and Recognition
- Young Investigator Award in 19th International Association of Pancreatology (IAP) Annual Meeting,9th Pancreatic Cancer Committee of Chinese Anti-Cancer Association (PCCA) Annual Meeting and 2nd Shanghai International Pancreatic Cancer Symposium (SIPCS), Shanghai, China
- Best poster in the 45th Anniversary Meeting of American pancreatic Association Early Organ Failure is Associated with a High Mortality in Acute Pancreatitis: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Padhan RK, Kedia S, Garg SK, Bopanna S, Mouli VP, Dhingra R, Makharia G, AhujaV. Long-Term Disease Course and Pregnancy Outcomes in Women with inflammatory bowel Disease: An Indian Cohort Study. Dig Dis Sci. 2016 Oct 26.
- PadhanR,Dasprasenjit,Shalimar.Primary Hepatic lymphoma: A quarterly review.TropicalGastroenterology 2015;36(1):14-20
- PadhanRK,KumarNS,KumarA,Shalimar,SahaniP,Gargp.Assessment of Safety and Efficacy of an indigenous Self-expandable Fully Covered Esophageal Metal Stent for Palliation of Esophageal Cancer.Indian Journal of Cancer 2016
- Srivastava S, Kedia S, Kumar S, PratapMouli V, Dhingra R, Sachdev V, Tiwari V, Kurrey L, Pradhan R, Ahuja V. Serum Human Trefoil Factor 3 is a Biomarker for Mucosal Healing in Ulcerative Colitis Patients with Minimal Disease Activity. JCrohns Colitis. 2015 Jul;9(7):575-9.
- Singh B, Kedia S, Konijeti G, Mouli VP, Dhingra R, Kurrey L, Srivastava S, Pradhan R, Makharia G, Ahuja V. Extraintestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease and intestinal tuberculosis: Frequency and relation with diseasephenotype. Indian J Gastroenterol. 2015 Jan;34(1):43-50.
- GargP,Padhan R,KV Padamprakash,Behra S. Primary Organ Failure and Secondary Organ Failure Due to Infected Pancreatic Necrosis Contribute Independently to Mortality Acute Pancreatitis and Should Be Distinguished.Gastroenterology 2015 April:148(4),s-114
- George j,AgarwalS,Padhan R .Early Organ Failure is associated with high mortality in Acute Pancreatitis ; A Systematic Review Metaanalysis.pancretology 2014 Nov:43(8):1340-1429
- SamagraAgarwal,GeorgeJohn,Rajeshkumarpadhan,P.Garg:Reduction in Mortality in Severe Acute Pancreatitis: A Time Trend Analysis Over 16 years.Pancretology cancer
- SawanBopanna,SaurabhKedia, RajeshPadhan,Vineet Ahuja.Long-term follow-up reveals high incidence of colorectal cancer in Indian patients with inflammatory bowel disease: UnitedEuropian Gastroenterology journal; November 2016
- Yadav DP, Madhusudhan KS, Kedia S, Sharma R, PratapMouli V, Bopanna S, Dhingra R, Pradhan R, Goyal S, Sreenivas V, Vikram NK, Makharia G, Ahuja V. Development and validation of visceral fat quantification as a surrogate marker for differentiation of Crohn’s disease and Intestinal tuberculosis. J GastroenterolHepatol. 2016 Aug 17.
- Bopanna S, Roy M, Das P, Dattagupta S, Sreenivas V, Mouli VP, Kedia S, Dhingra R, Pradhan R, Kumar NS, Yadav DP, Makharia G, Ahuja V. Role of random biopsies in surveillance of dysplasia in ulcerative colitis patients with high risk of colorectal cancer. Intest Res. 2016 Jul
- Yadav AK, Sharma R, Kandasamy D, Pradhan RK, Garg PK, Bhalla AS, Gamanagatti S, Srivastava DN, Sahni P, Upadhyay AD. Perfusion CT – Can it resolve the pancreatic carcinoma versus mass forming chronic pancreatitis conundrum? Pancreatology. 2016 Nov – Dec
- KumarNS,BopannaS.KediaS,Pradhan RK,GovindMakharia , VineetAhuja.Prevalence and association of Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis with disease course in patients with ulcero-constrictive ileocaecal disease .Intenstinal research. october 2016