Dr Pallavi Jain is an enthusiastic physiotherapist in Gurgaon at W Pratiksha Hospital with a vast experience in physiotherapy and its various procedures. Her main objective is to gain progressive experience and work for result oriented challenging tasks, which allows her to utilize her physiotherapy knowledge to the fullest.
B.PT | M.PT
- Sports injury management, Certified in the following:
Acute Care Management: Manual Therapy, Kinesio Taping
Advanced Rehab: Foam rolling, TRX ( level 1 certification in both)
- Antenatal-Postnatal Rehabilitation
- Critical Care
- NEURO-THERAPIST • AKTIVORTHO, Gurgaon • July 2014- October 2017
- ACADEMIC TRAINEE • Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, Delhi • 2012-14
- INTERN · Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket · 2011-12
- ACADEMIC TRAINEE · Primus Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Delhi ·Banarasidas Chandiwala Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi · 2007-11
Project & Research
- A dissertation on “Effect of Thoraco-lumbar Surface Spinal Stimulation on lower limb spasticity in Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury” in MPT.
- A Review of literature on “Physical Rehabilitation in Chronic Kidney Disease” during the internship.
- A dissertation on “Aging-induced shifts from a reliance on sensory input to muscle co-contraction during balanced standing” in BPT.
- International Conference on “Neuro Rehabilitation: Developing Skills” by Indian Head Injury Foundation.
- International Spine and Spinal Injuries Conference-2012
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury Management: A Comprehensive Approach
- Diabetes Mellitus: Each one must teach one
- Hip Joint Replacement: A joint effort
- Knee Replacement: For pain-free old age
- Emergency care: A comprehensive approach
- Knee and spine pain – radiological and clinical viewpoints
- Live demonstration of physiotherapy techniques on critical care patients
- BLS by AHA
- Antenatal Postnatal Exercise Specialist by IHFA
- Suspension Training Course by TRX
- Foam rolling Principles and Practices by Trigger Point Academy
- Clinical Neurodynamics by Neurodynamics Solutions
- K-Taping by K-Taping International Academy
- Mulligan’s concept by Deepak Kumar
- Manual therapy concepts (Cyriax, Maitland, Kaltenborn and Butler concepts) by Prof. Umasankar Mohanty
- Muscle Energy Techniques by Prof. Umasankar Mohanty.
- Clinical Dry Needling by Dr Chakshu
- Workshop on Ataxia, Autism and NDT by Gail Ritchie and Brenda Lindsay
- Myofacial Release Technique by Dr. Arun Mozi.
- Sports biomechanics, applied biomechanics and Pathomechanics by Dr. Arun Mozi.
- Neural Mobilization by Dr. Pritpal.
- NDTand Sensory Integration by Dr. Loganathan G.
- Movement Therapy for Hemiplegia- Brunnstrom Approach by Dr. D. Thiagarajan.
- Basic Wheelchair skills by Mr. Rajiv Virat
- Workshop on Therabands and balls- by Dr. Shabhnam (PT)