Giving birth is one of the most beautiful events in a woman’s life. But, it also results in certain changes in the birth canal, including the vulva, which can be bothersome and often life-long. Aging only compounds this process and together they create a need to restore the appearance and functionality of the most intimate part of your body.
Cosmetic gynecology aims to restore this lost form and function to a great extent. With most procedures lasting less than an hour and performed under local anesthesia, a small intervention can make a world of difference. With enhanced intimacy and aesthetic appeal, cosmetic gynecology can make you feel like a new woman, all over again.
- Vaginal rejuvenation – Tightening, incontinence control, improved sexual function
- Labiaplasty – Reduction of Labia minora, labia majora and clitoral hood for increased aesthetic appeal and younger looking vulva.
- Labia Majora Augmentation – Use of autologous fat or injectable fillers to give a fuller appearance to the outer lips.
- Hymenoplasty – Reconstruction of the hymen
- Mons Pubis Fat reduction – Removing fat from the area immediately below the belly-button to provide a flattened, more toned appearance of the entire region